How Do I Start?
Yoga is known to be a science of body and mind. The Svaroopa® sciences offer this in a tangible way, yet they offer so much more. Your starting point is whatever your personal interest leads you to. Do you want ease in your body, a quiet mind, an understanding of yogic philosophy or a profound experience of your own Divine Essence? Whether it’s yoga classes, meditation or study of the teachings, there is a pathway for you.
- To find a Svaroopa® yoga class in your area, consult our Teacher Directory by clicking here.
- To immerse yourself in a weekend workshop or retreat, click here.
- To read more about the philosophy that underlies the Svaroopa® sciences, through our online library of writings, click here.
- To listen to Swami Nirmalananda’s talks on yogic philosophy and practices; click here.
- Maybe you are ready to start the journey toward teaching yoga classes or meditation.
- To shop for our books, CDs and pose instructions, click here.
- To explore our free programs, click here.
- You may also seek guidance via a phone call or email to an Enrollment Advisor, by clicking here.