We make payment plans available for our professional trainings so you can “earn while you learn.” Your growing skill as a Svaroopa® yoga teacher will provide you with the income to pay off your payments!
Your financial health is important to us, so we have set up the following policies to support you:
- Your payment plan begins with an initial payment, usually equal to two month’s payments. Your monthly payments will begin one month later.
- Payment plans total to a slightly higher figure than the standard enrollment, in order to cover our additional costs. Your scholarship awards and SATYA retake discount can apply, lowering your total payments.
- Your payments must be automated, which means they can be charged to your credit card or be an automatic debit to your bank account.
- Each payment plan has a preset number of months and monthly payment rate, which is calculated based on the length and total expense for the program.
- Separate payment plans may be created for tuition (which includes DTS and materials fees) and for Housing & Meals. Tuition payment plans must be completed within 24 months. Housing & Meals payment plans must be completed within 6 months.
- You can pay off your payment plan early, with no additional fees.
- The maximum you can owe on payment plans at any point in time is $5,000.00. If you want to enroll in a program that would take you to a higher level of indebtedness, we’ll work with you to help you find what you’re looking for in a different way.
- You will sign an agreement, documenting your monthly payment amount and dates as well as the total you will pay for each payment plan.
Click here to contact an Enrollment Advisor for more information or to set up a payment plan.