Participate in Ashram programs from home with our new menu of delicious online options. Not only can they help you weather this storm, it will change your whole life, including body, mind, heart and deeper. We are delighted to bring the practices and teachings to you. Some of our new services are tuition-based while some are free. They will support you in radical healing, transformation and illuminative experiences, not to mention getting through a tough time.
Online Meditation Programs:
New Meditators: free programs include Your Missing Peace, Where is My Mind?, Meditation Home Practice and Meditation Made Easy. On our calendar, click the button for "Meditation."
- Troubleshooting Your Meditation teaches you how to get past your inner obstacles. On our calendar, click "Meditation."
- Meditation 101 and Enlightenment Studies take you deeper and farther into your spiritual development. On our calendar, click "Meditation."
- Swami Sundays — See some of Gurudevi's prior satsangs on our YouTube channel. Sunday satsangs are now available LIVE by subscription.
- Meditation Club - call in for your morning meditation, a subscription service with Gurudevi and the Ashram swamis.
- Weekends and Retreats offer profound inner growth and apiritual development. On our calendar, click the button for "Weekends-Retreats." Many of these are also available as residential immersions in our retreat center in Downingtown PA. Titles include:
- Chanting & Meditation Weekends
- Online Shaktipat Retreats
- So'ham Meditation Weekend
- 10-day Meditation Retreat
- Meditation & Sutras
Yoga Classes & Therapeutics:
- Yoga Classes - taught by the premiere Svaroopa® yoga teachers in the world, online now with 11 weekly classes and a weekly Half Day Program. Enroll for a single call or a series.
- Home Healing Retreats are available every 2-3 months. On our calendar, click the button for "Weekends-Retreats." Many of these are also available as residential immersions in our retreat center in Downingtown PA
- Shishya Vichara Club - discounted packages on Vichara sessions, a guided self-inquiry system that shines your Divine light through your dark spots. Click here for information on becoming a Shishya member.
Online Teacher Training:
- Continuing Ed is available to Svaroopa Yoga teachers, including: our new Pose Clinics and Teaching Therapeutics Online.
- MTT Grads can learn how to teach "Troubleshooting Your Meditation".
We continue to offer a wealth of online support, totally free! Click for our whole menu, which includes:
- Japa Club - 10 minutes twice daily with Gurudevi or one of the Ashram teachers
- Audio recordings — hundreds of Gurudevi’s discourses over the last ten years
- Blogs - two blog sites give you different Themes. SVA Blog is about Ashram activities; YogaMysticism.Today gives tantric teachings and their practical application.
- Contemplation Articles - over 30 years of monthly teachings from Gurudevi
- Ashram Eats — make your taste buds happy while you yogify your meals with Ashram menus and recipes. Find them on Gurudevi's Facebook page.
- And many more Freebies...