More Support for Your Self and Your Students
Already a SATYA Member? Click here to log in to your password-protected pages
Relish in the continuous flow of deeper teachings, stories, and clarifications in your practice. You are eligible for membership once you graduate from Foundations of Svaroopa® Yoga.
As a SATYA Member, you’ll receive exclusive access to our SATYA pages – a collection of teacher resources ranging from marketing info and support to insurance information.
“I love the synergy, the sense of belonging, and energetic connection to all other Svaroopa® yoga teachers, Teacher Trainers and Swami Nirmalananda.” - Vidya Anderson
What Are the Benefits to Becoming A SATYA Member?
- Free listing in our Teacher Directory, plus referrals for students who call us in Downingtown PA
- Monthly Contemplation articles, to share yoga philosophy with your students
- Monthly Quotes to offer your students at the end of class, introdcing them to yoga philosophy in a profound and easy way
- Expanded Scholarship – quarterly awards to teachers who are teaching the most!
- GTC (Geo Center Tuition Credit) - Do a private session “trade” with a nearby GeoCenter member, & each earns $10 credit towards an immersion in Downingtown.
- SATYA E-Letter – Community newsletter (3 per year), including the following features:
- This Stuff Works – Svaroopa® success stories
- Teacher News – about other SATYA members
- Yoga Business – articles to inform and inspire you for your yoga business
- And More – articles on other topics of interest
- SATYA Q & A – Swami Nirmalananda answers members’ personal and practical questions (9 per year)
- Free Mandali Travels Programs in your home town
- Access to the online archive of SATYA Q&A back issues – over 200 questions with Swamiji’s personal responses
- Member discount on SVA Trainings offered at our Main Campus in Downingtown PA
- 40% discount off standard tuition (excludes housing & meals, materials or DTS) when repeating a YTT1 or any level above that, only at our Main Campus in Downingtown PA
- Discounts at our local studio, Downingtown Yoga & Meditation Center, on our Half Day Workshops.
- FREE transcripts for SATYA members, requires 2-week processing time. Non-members: Transcript Fee $60 with processing time of 3 weeks.
- Photos available to download for your marketing materials
- The legal right to use the Svaroopa® name, once you’ve completed your licensing and insurance paperwork.
- Code of Conduct to guide your professional activities
- SATYA member exclusive emails and updates
- Access to special SATYA discounts with our partnered professional insurance companies
- Formal membership in a community of deeply committed yogis and teachers who are focused on the great goals of Yoga
What Does It Cost to Become A SATYA Member?
Monthly Membership Rates:
Foundations Grads (not in current standing): $20.00
Foundations Grads in current standing (or higher but not CSYT): $18.00
CSYTs in Current Standing: $16.00
Retired Teachers*: $16.00
Annual Membership Rates:
Foundations Grads (not in current standing): $240.00
Foundations Grads in current standing (or higher but not CSYT): $216.00
CSYTs in Current Standing: $192.00
Retired Teachers*: $192.00
*Retired Teacher SATYA Memberships are available to teachers that are no longer teaching Svaroopa® Yoga. These memberships do not include teacher directory listings or training discounts.
“Svaroopa® yoga gives to me, so being a SATYA member is also a way that I can give back. I started because of pain, which the yoga dissolved away. I know that my SATYA dues support the Ashram and the Ashram’s mission to train Svaroopa® yoga teachers. This brings the Light of Consciousness into the world. This has changed my life, and it changes the lives of other Svaroopa® yoga teachers and students worldwide.”
How Do I Join or Renew SATYA?
FREE transcripts for SATYA members, requires 2-week processing time. Non- members: Transcript Fee $60 with processing time of 3 weeks.