Join our Admin Team
Put your professional and customer service skills to work in the yoga world. We are based in two Downingtown PA locations with 10 administrative staff members, professional teachers, and many volunteers. We train yoga and meditation teachers to carry the teachings of the ancient sages of India into our modern world, serving people in their interest in health, well-being, peace, joy and spiritual development. Our fast-paced environment is supported by regular staff yoga classes, providing a foundation for the experience of peace in the midst of productive activity.
- Enhance the customer/student experience during training programs
- Ensure students' needs are met
- Oversee program set up and break down
- Schedule caterers and cleaning services
- Schedule program beds and meals
- Back-up for our greeters
- Coordinate guest services assistants and volunteers
- Order handouts for training programs
- Process shop orders
- Answer office phone
- Answer guest services cellphone during programs
- Office administrative tasks including scanning, filing and simple tasks in Microsoft Office suite
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Relevant experience in face to face customer service
- Good organization skills and timeline management
- Excellent communication skills, in both verbal & written form
- Enjoy and excel at working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Own car & good driving record
- Reside within 15 miles of our location
Seva (Volunteer Opportunities)
We always love to welcome volunteers (sevites) who are interested in supporting the Ashram's work.
Click here for info about our Seva Program.