Join our Admin Team
Put your technical skills to work in the Svaroopa® yoga world. Join our team of 11 faculty members, 9 administrative staff members and over 50 volunteers. We train yoga and meditation teachers to carry the teachings of the ancient sages of India into our modern world, serving people in their interest in health, well-being, peace, joy and spiritual development. Our fast-paced environment is supported by weekly staff yoga classes, providing a foundation for the experience of peace in the midst of productive activity.
Guest Services Representative
This is a full-time position with responsibilities most weekends and some evenings. You will be responsible for:
- Greet students when they arrive and be available for them during and after programs
- Prepare teaching and dormitory rooms for programs
- Order handouts for training programs
- Process shop orders
- Answer office phone
- Run local errands
- Office administrative tasks including scanning, filing and simple tasks in Microsoft Office suite
- Relevant experience in face to face customer service
- Excellent communication skills, in both verbal & written
- Enjoy and excel at working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Good organization skills and timeline management
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Own car and good driving record
- Reside within 15 miles of our location
To apply, click here to submit your resume and cover letter. Also include your availability to begin.
Seva (Volunteer Opportunities)
We always love to welcome volunteers (sevites) who are interested in supporting the Ashram's work.
Click here for info about our Seva Program.