To Request Your Certificate
Your education has been comprehensive, and you have a right to be confident in what you’ve learned and what you teach. Your certificate validates that competency to the world, including potential employers as well as students. We delight in issuing your certificate, an important document that also gives you legal rights to use the Svaroopa® yoga name and logo and/or the Svaroopa® Vidya name.
Prerequisite: SATYA Member In Current Standing
Only members of our Teacher Association may be certified for YTT and ATT levels, and they must also be in Current Standing with our Continuing Education Standards. As a SATYA member, you get a continuous flow of deeper teachings, which continuously support your teaching and your own practice, extending what you’ve learned in the classroom. There are many teaching resources available to you, from marketing information and support to insurance information.
You may select to pay annual or monthly dues (by credit card). Rates differ depending on the level of Teacher Training that you have completed and whether you are in Current Standing. Click here for SATYA rate information.
To be certified, you must be in (or return to) Current Standing. Click here for our Continuing Education Standards.
Certification: 5 EASY STEPS
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AND READ YOUR SUBLICENSE AGREEMENT
Each level of certification has a Sublicense Agreement that you must sign and return to Svaroopa Vidya Ashram. To download your Sublicense Agreement, click on the name of your certification below:
Sublicense Agreements for YTT Certifications:
- CIT Certified Svaroopa® Yoga Introductory Teacher
- CBT Certified Svaroopa® Yoga Basics Teacher
- CSYT Certified Svaroopa® Yoga Teacher
- CEYT Certified Embodyment® Yoga Therapist
Sublicense Agreements for ATT Certifications:
- Half-Day Workshop Leader
- Certified Svaroopa® Yoga Therapist
- Advanced Bliss Yoga Teacher & Bliss Yoga Weekend Workshop Leader
Sublicense Agreements for MTT & MGL Certifications:
STEP 2: SEEK LEGAL ADVICE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT A SUBLICENSE AGREEMENT
Once you read the Sublicense Agreement, it may raise questions for you. Since it is a legal document, seek legal advice for any questions that you have.
STEP 3: NAME SVA AS “ADDITIONAL INSURED” ON YOUR INSURANCE
To be certified, you must have professional liability insurance, maintain it annually, and name SVA as “additional insured” as follows:
- Svaroopa Vidya Ashram, Inc.
As proof of the insurance, with this additional insured named, obtain a copy of your insurance certificate online or have it mailed to us.
STEP 4: PAY YOUR CERTIFICATE FEE
The $45 certificate fee covers staff support in your paperwork process, custom printing, processing and shipping. You may pay the fee in either of two ways:
- By check, payable to SVA, sent to SVA, 1400 Hampton Drive, Downingtown PA 19335, along with your completed Sublicense Agreement and insurance certificate as described below.
NOTE: Please do not email your credit card number, for security's sake.
STEP 5: SEND IN THE COMPLETED DOCUMENT & YOUR INSURANCE CERTIFICATE
To complete the downloaded Sublicense Agreement, print it and fill it out by hand. Then decide whether you want to send it and your insurance certificate in via email or snail mail:
- If you want to send the completed Sublicense Agreement in by snail mail include your insurance certificate in the envelope addressed to SVA, 1400 Hampton Drive, Downingtown PA 19335.
- If you want to email the completed Sublicense Agreement, scan it into an electronic file and email it together with your insurance certificate file to swamisahja