Join our Admin Team
Teachings Administrative Coordinator
Put your professional skills to work in the yoga world. We are based in two Downingtown PA locations with 8 faculty members, 12 administrative staff members and over 60 volunteers. We train yoga and meditation teachers to carry the teachings of the ancient sages of India into our modern world, serving people in their interest in health, well-being, peace, joy and spiritual development. Your interest in these lifestyle choices is important in our selection process.
This is a new full-time position in Downingtown PA reporting to our Teachings Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Supervise two part-time admin assistants.
- Coordinate and assist with communications, data entry and program-related tasks
- Create, update, maintain spreadsheets, schedules and documents
- Assist with special projects.
- Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communicator of concise, accurate deadline-drive information.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years of managing staff.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with DropBox and databases
- The ability to quickly learn new computer programs.
- Enjoy and excel at working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
Seva (Volunteer Opportunities)
We always love to welcome volunteers (sevites) who are interested in supporting the Ashram's work.
Click here for info about our Seva Program.