Join our Admin Team
Admin Assistant - Part-time & Work Remotely
Put your professional skills to work in the yoga world. We are based in two Downingtown PA locations with 8 faculty members, 12 administrative staff members and over 60 volunteers. We train yoga and meditation teachers to carry the teachings of the ancient sages of India into our modern world, serving people in their interest in health, well-being, peace, joy and spiritual development. Your interest in these lifestyle choices is important in our selection process.
This is a new position, where you would be joining the current Administrative Assistant to our Master Teacher, Swami Nirmalananda. She is highly creative and extremely efficient, the head of our yoga and meditation retreat center in Downingtown PA. Working remotely via email, WhatsApp, phone & text, this is a 10-20 hour per week position which starts immediately. Responsibilities include:
- Assist with communications, data entry and program-related tasks
- Create, update, maintain spreadsheets, schedules and documents
- Assist with special projects.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled at proofreading; excellent grasp of proper grammar and spelling
- Familiarity with DropBox and databases
- The ability to quickly learn new computer programs.
- Excellent organization skills; adept at making deadlines and goals
Seva (Volunteer Opportunities)
We always love to welcome volunteers (sevites) who are interested in supporting the Ashram's work.
Click here for info about our Seva Program.